Sunday, February 05, 2006

random pictures for your enjoyment


Here are some pics...they're horribly out of order. They go from when I left Thailand to when I get to Thailand, then I throw in some Laos at the end. Sorry.

Side note: I'm sitting in the internet cafe...beside a Monk checking his hotmail
Sunrise. Taken from Thailand looking over the river into Laos.
Me, Philip and Ben - crammed in a Tuk-tuk with Bianca taking the pic

Dinner time at the waterfall camp

Mr. Dong, Naja, and Philip - tired on the second day

The cutest boy EVER, albeit it a little dirty...Karon Hill Tribe - Chiang Mai, Thailand

Taking a break on the first day of trekking

The famous Floating Market - Thailand

Pic from the Grand Palace - Bangkok

Bangkok view from the Golden Mount...mmmmmm...smog

Moon out the plane window - Seoul to Bangkok
The boat on the FIRST day...not as crowded as the second day, picture twice as many people

I thought I'd get out some Laos Kip...just a little bit, instead of only using US $. Figured it'd be easier for all parties concerned. I decided that since I'd be in Laos for 2 weeks, that $300 US would be enough spending cash. I handed the teller 3 $100 bills, and she handed me back this stack. I tried to exchange it back exactly one second later, but she would hear nothing of it, "You're in Laos, you use Laos money!!" She had a point, but seriously...what am I supposed to do with all of THAT??

Sunset over the Mekong River - Luang Prabang, Laos

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home