Sunday, January 22, 2006

...and it begins

I write this from Incheon International Airport. I don't fly out until tomorrow morning, but it's early tomorrow morning and I live in Gumi so I had to leave tonight. Stupid Gumi being stupid far away. So, here I sit. I could have gotten a yogwan somewhere in Incheon and made my way here in the morning, but it's an international flight. I therefore have to be here about 3 hours before my flight. That means I would have to be at the airport at 6:30am. That's gross.

Sleeping in the airport is a much better option, for no other reason than for my sanity. I'm not nervous, just paranoid. It'd be my luck that I'd get a yogwan and sleep through my alarm or not be able to get a cab, or something else random. I'd rather just be here. There's this great website I was looking at about sleeping in airports. I was trying to find a cheap place to sleep around here and instead came across this site. It has all kinds of tips for almost every major airport. Apparently Incheon is voted one of the better ones in which to sleep. YVR's on the top ten list. Go us!

So, that's about it for right now. I fly to Bangkok tomorrow. I'll be there for a few days. I plan on heading down to Phuket area near the end of the week. I will then proceed to sit on a beach for a long time. I'll post on here when I can. Take care everyone and I will too!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home