Tuesday, December 06, 2005

My fashionable puppy

It's COLD here. For the millionth time. I know I'm from Canada, but Vancouver Island doesn't REALLY count. We quite enjoy our shelter from the astoundingly cold winters that the rest of Canada must endure. I don't know the exact reason why it's not as cold where we're from, I don't question it really. I actually have to cover my face and stuff here, it's THAT cold. My nose gets all red, not attractive at all really. It probably also has something to do with the fact that at home I always had a car and didn't really spend all that much time out in the elements. Here a lot more walking is occuring. Possibly it is colder on the Island/in the lower Mainland than I choose to admit, but I've never really experienced it before.

So, that's my brief rant....it's cold, I'll survive. I'll be in Thailand before I know it...and it'll be warm.

Our dog, on the other hand, doesn't get to come to Thailand. She has to stay here where it's stupidly cold. She's small, she doesn't have that much fur really. She's also a dog from Korea, which means she's a wimp. Dogs here (that aren't going to be eaten) are small, don't like to walk outside (carry me, please), and prefer fun little outfits as opposed to growing actual normal dog coats. Those are my excuses for buying her an outfit. Really, we did NOT buy it because it's just far too cute. It's practical.

If we were just being stupid and frivolous then we would have bought her the matching backpack and shoes.....

The red polka-dot bed (with pillow) was also a practicality...

1 Comments:

At 12:02 p.m., Blogger Humour and last laugh said...

interesting.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home