Monday, January 23, 2006

the website lied

stupid website. Airport sleeping sucks. It failed to mention that all the fun sleeping stuff was inside the TRANSIT lounge. I couldn't get in the fun area until 3 hours before my flight. I therefore had to sleep in the random, public, any Joe Bloe off the street can walk in area. It was totally safe though, MAN Incheon has some seriously armed guards. And lots of them. Safe, but horrible sleep in a lit place with people walking around on a wooden bench.

Ok, this is just a short update. I'm in Bangkok. It's not as hot as I'd expected. Apparently living in Korea during the summer has toughened me up considerably when it comes to heat. I have a shotty guest room on Khao San road. If you've seen "The Beach" then you've seen my room. It's just that nice.

Stay safe wherever you are!

1 Comments:

At 7:59 p.m., Blogger traci said...

yeah! you're there! boo, i'm here. way to stay on top of the blogging.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home