Thursday, January 26, 2006

Bangkok in a nutshell....

I know that up there somewhere, is the sun. I know this, because i can feel it. It's just not powerful enough to break through the disgusting layer of smog that apparently permanently settles over Bangkok. I thought Seoul was bad. I was wrong. I saw stuff that I wanted to see here in Bangkok, saw a floating market, some temples and rode around in a raft on all the canals in Bangkok. I'm certainly ready to get outta here though. Bangkok's driving me insane. I head up to Chiang Mai tomorrow for a 3 day trek through the mountains and elephant riding before heading into Laos on the 3rd. Laos should be pretty cool. I'm trying to get excited about the rest of my trip but at the moment it's kinda hard. One of my molars has decided that NOW would be a good timeto go and get infected and swollen. ya, not so much. So i'm in pain. It sucks. It's happened before though and it kinda just goes away on it's own. I'm gonna track down some anti-inflammatories as soon as I get off of here.

Anyways.

That's the update. I'll be in a jungle for the next 4-5 days. Wish me luck! ...and wishing that my tooth gets better would be nice too.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home