Wednesday, March 28, 2007

I'm back

after a brief mental sojourn from society I have returned. I'm sure from some previous entries people must have thought I'd gone off the deep end. It's not that, it's just that sometimes Korea wears thin.

Anyways, about Korea wearing thin. Second time around is just as fun, it just seems like 2nd years go for a bit different fun. I'm not up for the craziness of first year, things are no longer new and exciting. It's fine, it's still fun, but way more relaxed. I'm here for the money. People come here for the experience, stay for the money...it's a truth. If the money sucked, the vast majority wouldn't be back.

So, I'm here, I'm sticking it out, making my money to travel afterwards and plastering a smile on my face. Life's still good, I just needed a break from the reality of it all. I actually didn't bring my iPod to work one day and didn't try to block out the world. That's a step forward.

Looking forward to Cirque de Soleil real soon, bungee jumping sometime soon, North Korea in May and planning of my whirlwind China, Vietnam, Cambodia, Nepal, Mt. Everest Base Camp, UAE, Greece, Italy, Switzerland, Germany excursion.

(I say that about my trip...but plans change, they always do)
I can dooooooo it ;)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home