Tuesday, February 27, 2007

somewhat, kinda, decision time

My last day in Korea has been set! My last day of work is officially July, 24! I THINK I've decided to not do a summer camp and go to China instead. I'll really have to look into how much this is going to cost. I can do it, I can totally do it easily, it's just a matter of not buying anymore clothes (ouch).

Plans have changed a bit from before. A month ago I was going to travel China with two of my friends, we were then going to head into Nepal and climb Mt. Everest to the base camp. That'd be AWESOME. However, things change, we adjust, and now I'm at it alone. However much fun climbing Mt. Everest would be (or...lack of fun, abundance of wicked pictures to look at afterwards - and bragging rights) I don't really wanna join a two-week tour alone. I'd need my friends around me for motivation!

Thing's could still change again. I'm still interested in climbing that mountain. I'd cut out Italy for it in a heartbeat if I changed my mind. (Italy's a place you can go back to when you're older...Mt. Everest, not so much)

I. Don't. Know. Help.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home