Tuesday, July 11, 2006

The Clever Teacher

we just finished reading this story "Four Clever People" in my youngest class. I then got the kids to each write their own "Clever Person" story. More than a few wrote about me, their "clever teacher." (lookin for brownie points I assume - i'm not gonna argue with them). Here are some excerpts - I KNOW they don't have anything to do with being clever...I teach English, not cognitive skills:

"My teacher is good teacher because she always drinks a lot of water"

"Krista teacher is good because she teach good, but games many is no"

"Teacher is clever because she is pretty and funny" - damn straight


and now for one that may actually have SOMETHING to do with cleverness...

"My teacher is very clever because she can always tell when I am talking even when she does not see me!!"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home