Saturday, November 05, 2005

Happy Birthday Mom!! - November 5th, but you're going away for the weekend, as am I..so it will be posted now

I could have sent you some more tourist stuff from Korea, but well.....you've been to Korea. Also, how much Korean crap does one house really need? I could have gotten you clothes from Korea, but well.....they're all ugly and super small. I could have ordered you something off the Internet, but well....anyways, this could go on. So, instead of those wonderful options I decided to force children to perform for you!

For the first time on the Internet, I'd like to introduce....Buksam Prime 4:30 Classes doing their rendition of:

Happy Birthday to Krista Teacher's Mother

and if the video doesn't work (because I'm not really the tech genius that this blog makes me seem) then the link is here:

http://www.youtube.com/?v=iIvh-pnHv1E

I hope you have/had a wonderful birthday. You're the best mother anyone could have asked for. I am more than lucky to have you. Enjoy your day, you deserve it!

Love always,
Krista
(a.k.a. Krista Teacher)
(a.k.a. Pig Teacher - stupid kids)

2 Comments:

At 12:28 a.m., Blogger comatose said...

Awwww.... you're such a good daughter!

 
At 9:40 p.m., Anonymous Anonymous said...

this post

Hey Krista, you have a pretty good blog here! I'm definitely bookmarking you!

I have a Saratoga Spas blog. It pretty much covers
related stuff.

Come and check out if you get time :-)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home