Saturday, November 05, 2005

brief one

Hi, so this isn't really an update....this is just me telling you that all I've done is posted a bunch of recent pictures on here. I will do an update about Halloween, my trip to Gyeongju and this weekend coming up, Seoul. There's also other stuff I havn't put on here...like the fact that I now have two jobs. I work in the mornings for LG Phillips teaching businessmen English. It's really easy, but it's also really early in the morning so I'm tired a lot during the week. That's my latest excuse for not keeping up with this blog as much as I'd like....whatever'll help me sleep better right?
Hope everyone's well. I miss you all, just passed the 9 months mark, crazy eh? I've been counting down in my lesson plan book. 75 days left until I get to leave Korea. Feels like just yesterday it was 100.

Time flies when you're confused all the time.....

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home