Monday, October 17, 2005

Everland and Suwon....again

On September 24-25 Christa and I headed up to Suwon for some Everland time. We had a lot of fun and it was much easier the second time around. This being in Korea for awhile thing sure does come in handy at times. I know Korean, I can take trains like a pro, AND I know where all the good rides at Everland are. Nothing overly eventful happened, it wasn't nearly as busy as the last time I was there (thank god) mainly because I refused to go on a long weekend again. The lines were shorter, the longest one we waited in was 70 minutes for the Safari, and it was a beautiful day. In general September and October in Korea have been beautiful. The skies are actually clear (way less smog) and it's still warm. It hasn't rained for a long time, and it apparently won't for a long time. Today it's clear blue skies and a crisp 18C. It'll probably get up to around 20, it usually does.

Sidenote: hahaha to all you suckers who live on the BC Coast....let me guess, is it raining there?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home