Monday, October 17, 2005

Gyeongju, South Korea

The weekend after Japan Mom and I headed off to Gyeongju. Gyeongju is really the only city I know of in Korea that's actually still Korean. The buildings are all still traditional (it's in the building code) and there are a lot of things to see there. The day before we left for Japan, a friend of mine, Christa, arrived from Canada. Christa will be living with me and also working at Prime (yes, I know, same name, same company....we've realized this). She came with us. We had a good time. I'd been there before so I played tour guide. It was a beautiful day....a lot of walking again, but we managed. If anything my mom's trip over here to see me allowed me to lose some weight! We went there on Saturday and headed back Sunday. It was good times. Christa had to come home early on Sunday (she suddenly fell really ill) so only Mom and I headed up to Bulguksa Temple on the Sunday morning. Christa and I are going back next weekend though to see the leaves changing. Bulguksa is reportedly the most beautiful temple in Korea, and I believe it, and it's apparently the most beautiful when the leaves are in full colour.

1 Comments:

At 6:14 p.m., Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi Krista,
I was searching through Blogger to see if I can find some information on Womens Health News. I stumbled on your blog, as this was not quite what I was looking for about Womens Health News. I did however read your blog and found it quite interesting, keep up the good work and hopefully I will visit it again.
Regards,

 

Post a Comment

<< Home