Sunday, May 07, 2006

Rainy Days

3-day long weekend round 2. and it pours . On a positive note I did discover that the roof in my patio area leaks. I guess that's positive considering I wouldn't have found out otherwise. A bunch of us were supposed to go into Seoul for the Hi Seoul Festival which was supposed to be awesome. There were a lot of different events and parades. It promised to be good times. That plan definetly was vetoed due to weather. I did get some fun times though. There was some rooftop wine drinking, park chillin under gazebos protected from the rain and today (sunday) when the sun finally came out in all of it's glory I ventured to the hill park behind my house and into the surrounding neighbourhood. I needed out of my place. Four walls start closing in pretty fast espeically when you can't really leave.

There's nothing much else to report beyond posting the pics I took on my short journey today.

Sorry Cal, some of my pictures are the same as yours. Just count yourself as my inspiration!




My humble abode

The nicest guard dog in the world....maybe also the dirtiest


My villa - i'm 3rd floor


gym in the park


on top of the hill park by my house


a view of "Liveable Anyang"


A cemetary at the base of the park

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home